November 1st, 2012
Release Notes – v188.8.131.52 for Windows
- Add Big button to start session
- Large countdown before each image is taken
- Don’t auto-select a paper size if printer is already set to print on a 4×6 paper size. Useful for those selecting custom print sizes to get 4×6 prints cut in half on printers such as: mistubishi, dnp, and hiti.
- Yes/No for preferences instead of True/False
- Better handling of auto focus failing/camera not triggering
- Change folder names to: Processing, Originals, Prints
- Fix camera button losing focus
- Fix issues w/ some Canon cameras overwriting existing files when reusing same file numbers.
- Remove “Exit Full Screen” link, to exit full screen, hit ESC, F11 or F button to exit full screen.