October 13th, 2016
dslrBooth for Windows v5.9
New features in this release:
- Added optional disclaimer that guests must agree to (Settings, General, Disclaimer. Button text can be changed under Settings, Display, Text).
- Added setting to adjust print margins and scale (Settings, Printing).
- Added British and German prompts with male and female voices (Settings, Sounds).
- Added Setting to select webcam quality and frame-rate (Camera, Webcam Resolution).
- Add video thumbnails to browse view.
- UI improvements to sharing screen.
- Disable print button for 3 seconds to avoid accidental multiple clicks.
- Modify attachments so they cannot be incorrectly cached by mobile email clients.
- Fix for detection of Nikon D3000 and D3100.
- Fix selection of live view key color.
- Move facebook approval window lower on screen so guest can see the print before approving.
- Make facebook guest login window taller to accommodate cookie notice.
- Add lock/unlock and browse buttons to video start screen.
- Lower CPU Usage for Sony cameras.
- Fix for Sony cameras not getting detected with multiple network cards.
- Properly relate shares to online image at fotoshare.co admin.
- Improve quality of test photo on green screen settings screen.
- Better handling of Canon busy errors. Also added option to delay triggering camera at the end of live view to avoid Canon busy error (Settings, Camera, Canon Delay Capture).
To update, go to Help, Check for updates or download the latest from https://dslrbooth.com/download.