We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form, or use our software and services.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When using our software and services, the data you capture with the software is transmitted to our fotoShare Cloud service to provide with the ability to share photos and provide you with answers to your surveys, and other reporting capbabilities.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To improve our applications, website, and services
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Our network and servers are housed in a secure facility monitored around the clock by dedicated security staff.
- No unauthorised access to Data Processing Facilities, e.g.: magnetic or chip cards, keys, electronic door openers, facility security services and/or entrance security staff, alarm systems, video/CCTV Systems.
- No unauthorised use of the Data Processing and Data Storage Systems, e.g.: (secure) passwords, automatic blocking/locking mechanisms, two-factor authentication, encryption of data carriers/storage media.
- No unauthorised Reading, Copying, Changes or Deletions of Data within the system, e.g. rights authorisation concept, need-based rights of access, logging of system access events.
- All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Applications developed in-house are subject to strict quality testing and security review.
- Our card-processing system adheres to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) are not be stored on our servers.
- Access to secure services and data is strictly logged, and audit logs are reviewed regularly.
- Lumasoft will continually evaluate the security of its network and associated services to determine whether additional or different security measures are required to respond to new security risks or findings generated by periodic reviews.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
What's the legal basis for processing information?
In using our software and services, you enter into a contract with us according to the terms of our EULA. We process your data to fulfill our contractual obligations.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What long is my data retained for?
Data you give us is stored for as long as needed to provide you with our services.
If you wish to stop using our services, you may contact us and ask for your data to be deleted.
What are my rights?If you reside in Europe, you have the right under circumstances:
- to be provided with access to your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we cease processing your data;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to profiling activities based on our own legitimate interests;
- to object to solely automated processing; and
- to request that your data be transferred to a third party (data portability).
You can make requests by writing to our support team using the contact information listed below.
European Union (EU) data protection law regulates the transfer of EU customer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The EU Model Clauses are standardized contractual clauses used in agreements between service providers (such as Lumasoft) and their customers to ensure that any personal data leaving the EEA will be transferred in compliance with EU data-protection law and meet the requirements of the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC.
To comply with GDPR data protection laws, Lumasoft can provide customers in the EU Union with a Data Processing Agreement and Standard Contractual Clauses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.dslrbooth.com/
293 State Route 18 #123
East Brunswick, NJ 08816