- Share your photos using an SMS message. You’ll first need to configure your settings for this feature to work under Settings > Sharing > SMS.
- Ability to rotate individual photos in layouts in Layout Creator.
- Ability to use HTML for e-mail body.
- All sharing whether it be by e-mail or SMS is now logged including the guest’s e-mail or phone # and the photo that was shared.
- Tweaks to virtual keyboard placement.
- Performance enhancements when working with large JPG images.
- If a layout includes a photo placement that is not the same aspect ratio as the photos getting captured, dslrBooth used to squeeze the captured photo to fit in the photo box. Now however, photos are centered and cropped inside the photo box so your photos are not distorted.
- When converting prints to black and white, the overlay is no longer converted to black and white.