Choose between Print & Gif, Print Only, Boomerang and GIF. Settings > General > Booth Mode. Options chosen will appear on screen for guests to choose from.
Capture a one second video that gets slowed down then plays forwards then backwards to generate a boomerang GIF. (Settings, GIF, Boomerang)
Change Foreground Colors
Change the color of all buttons on the start screen including the Retake Button, Green Screen Start button and Full Screen button.
Vertical Template on Start Screen
Vertical templates now appear correctly instead of stretched.
GIFs Show in Browse Window
GIFs will appear in the browse window in the upper left part of the start screen.
Template Saves on Close
Templates will save automatically when template editor is closed.
New Supported Cameras
- Canon EOS M50 / EOS Kiss M
- Canon EOS T7 / 2000D
- Canon EOS T100 / 4000D
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS SL2 / 200D
- Canon EOS EOS 77D
- Canon EOS T7i / 800D
- Emails sent to web.de and gmx.de will now be delivered.
- Fix for template editor cutting off top 20px of template.
- Fix for stretched mp4 files.
- Fix for issues when entering html in email body.
- Fix for wrong image uploaded to fotoShare cloud when running Print + GIF sessions.
This is a FREE update if you have purchased dslrBooth within the last year or have purchased a renewal license. To update your software, open dslrBooth, then go to Help, Check for Updates.
Use the beauty filter to smooth skin and remove blemishes. Turn it on under Settings and it’ll work in the background on all captured photos.
Integration with fotoshare iPad App
Let guests view and share photos, prints and GIFs on another iPad using our companion fotoShare iPad app.
Green Screen Processing
Option to speed up green screen processing.
Printing to DNP WPS Pro
Improved stability when printing to DNP WPS Pro.
Survey with GIFs and Boomerang
Survey function now available for GIFs and boomerangs.
GIF and Boomerang Processing
Speed up GIF and boomerang processing time.
This release resolves printing issues cause by Instagram’s recent privacy changes. We are continuing to work on updating our software as Instagram continues to update their platform.
Please contact us at support.dslrbooth.com if you experience any issues with hashPrinter.
Capture photos at the highest available camera resolution when running iOS 10 or iOS 11.
Manually Edit Dimensions
Set the width, height and rotation of elements manually in the print layout editor. Located at the bottom of the print layout screen.
Added option for annual subscription at a discounted rate in addition to existing monthly subscription.
- Fix for email deliverability issues to web.de and gmx.de email addresses.
- Fix for capture screen layout issue on iOS 10.5
- Modify Hide all text on start screen setting to also hide background graphics behind text.
- Fix for iOS 11 devices that support HEIF format.
- Fix for modifying text in the layout editor
Customize html body of emails under Settings > Sharing > Email.
When there is only one dslrBooth software running on the network, fotoshare app will automatically connect with dslrBooth after 30 seconds. Great for permanent location set ups!
Processing Queue Shares
Better handling of failures and retries when processing queued shares while offline.
- Fix for sharing large boomerangs and GIFs by email
- Fix for scrolling issues on main screen when running boomerang or GIF only sessions (requires latest versions of dslrBooth (win 5.23/mac 3.02))
Template Editor Redesign
New Template Editor UI
Mac template editor now matches Windows with a grey and black UI.
Template Sort Order
New templates will now appear at the top of the template order.
Drop Shadow Settings
Change the angle, distance and spread of the drop shadow for text and graphics.
Align and Distribute
Select multiple items in the template to align or distribute them using the controls on the right side of the template editor.
Fill the background of the template with the background color tool.
Add the date and filename to the final print.
Set the resolution to 300×300 dpi or 600×600 dpi.
Lock layers using the layers panel so that layers will not move while creating the template.
Choose to view dimensions in pixels, inches or centimeters
Print Test Copy
Print a test copy of your template to check for sizing and positioning on paper.
- Require template to have at least one photo before proceeding to start screen.
- Fix for large boomerang/GIFs not sending over email.
Survey and Data Collection
Add survey questions for guests to answer after their photos are taken. In the print layout screen you can add the guests answers to the template.
Increase length of mp4 files
mp4 files will now be a minimum of 3 seconds to allow for posting to social media such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Clicking outside of the start screen text boxes will now save the text entered
Choose between Photo & Gif, Photo Only, Boomerang, Gif and Video. Settings > General > Booth Mode. Options chosen will appear on screen for guests to choose from.
New and Improved Signature
Choose a color for your signature or add flare by choosing the glow effect.
Useful for integrating lights, sounds and other applications to be used with dslrBooth. Call application or URL when certain events happen in dslrBooth. Settings > General > Triggers. More Information
Rotate Main Photo When Using Webcam
Webcam photos and live view will rotate when set to 90, 180 or 270 degrees for vertical photos. Settings > Camera > Rotation.
Choose Number of Photos in Gifs
When using GIF Only, set the number of photos in the GIF. Settings > GIF. Note that if booth mode is set to Print + Gif, the number of photos is set by the number of booth photos in the template.
Supported Nikon Cameras
The following Nikon cameras are now supported: D7500, D810a, D850.
- Single Template photo, photo only was appearing blurred.
- Fix for overlay cutting out during gif.
- Re-open virtual keyboard if it doesn’t open on Windows 10.
- Change survey color to use setting foreground color.
When Booth Mode is set to only one option and start screen animation is turned on, clicking the screen will now automatically start the session instead of having to click Touch to Start.
- Use foreground and background colors settings in disclaimer.
- Fix for recording video on some Canon cameras such as 600D.
- In template editor, add date only to template. Add > Session Data > Date. There’s also Date and Time (old setting).
- Add new setting to set stretching of start screen image and live view on the start screen. Settings > Display > Start Screen > Stretch
- Update SMS sending to show delivery steps in the Twilio’s logs. Longer outbound messages will no longer split up across multiple messages if the guest’s carrier supports it.
- Fix for GIF issue on iPads during events with a large number of animations of boomerangs.
- Fix for processing issue with sessions that only had one photo.
- Fix for generating single photos for sharing on older 32bit systems.
- Fix for live view showing on start screen even if settings to display it on start screen is off.
- Fix for live view updating on start screen in background even if video animation is playing on top of it.
- Fix for start screen video animation cutting off before finishing when the fotoShare app is running.
- Fix for email deliverability issues with German e-mail addresses.
- Fix for gif overlay issues with some systems.
- Fix for uploading issue for non-latin event names.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Photo Kiosk Rental uses both dslrBooth and hashPrinter for their photobooth and hashtag printing kiosks.