We support the latest professional DSLR Cameras from Canon:
- Canon EOS 100D / SL1
- Canon EOS 700D / EOS T5i
- Canon EOS 1D C
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS-1D Mark III / EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II/Mark III
- Canon EOS 7D/ 7d Mark II
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 60D/60Da
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 40D
- Canon EOS Rebel T4i / 650d
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600d
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100d
- Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i
- Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i
- Canon EOS 450D/Rebel XSi
- Canon EOS 400D/Rebel XTi (does not support Live view)
- Canon EOS 1000D/Rebel XS (does not support Live view)
We also support all of Nikon’s professional DSLR Cameras released within the last 3 years:
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D3x, D3s
- Nikon D800/D800E
- Nikon D700
- Nikon D600, D610
- Nikon D300, D300s
- Nikon D7000, D7100
- Nikon D90
- Nikon D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300
- Nikon D3200, D3300
- Nikon Df
The following cameras will work with our software but do not support the live view functionality in our Professional Edition:
- Nikon D200
- Nikon D80
- Nikon D70
- Nikon D60
- Nikon D50
- Nikon D40
- Nikon D40x
- Nikon D3100
- Nikon D3000
- Nikon J1
- Nikon Coolpix L810, L820, L210, L120, L110
- Nikon Coolpix S9400, Coolpix S9500
- Possibly others such as Coolpix PTP cameras(untested)
Make sure your camera is set to PTP Mode.
If you have another camera not on this list, there’s a good chance it might still work if it supports PTP mode. Check your manual to see if a way to set your camera to PTP mode then try it with our software.
We support the following Sony Cameras but you’ll have to trigger the camera by clicking the shutter button and Live View is not supported.
- Sony a850
- Sony a900
Limited Support using 3rd Party Software
We support the following cameras using 3rd party software. Not all features of dslrBooth will work when doing this.
- Sony DSLR-A700, DSLR-A700K, DSLR-A700P, DSLR-A850, DSLR-A900, SLT-A99V using Sony’s Remote Camera Control for Windows.
- Pentax K-x, K7, K5, K-r, K20D, K10D, K200 using the third party software PK_Tether
- Pentax *ist D, K10D and K20D using Pentax Remote Assistant
- Olympus E-System Cameras using Olympus E-capture.
Open Olympus E-Capture: Go to File > Capture Directory > C:\users\yourusername\Pictures\dslrBooth\ Click OK. Then go to: Tools > Folder Option > JPEG location = In specified folder.
- Other cameras using 3rd party software to tether to camera and download pictures.
[button link=”http://www.dslrbooth.com/download/” style=”download”]Download FREE Trial Now[/button]