GoPro 11 Support
dslrBooth for Windows now supports the GoPro Hero 11 Black in addition to the previously supported GoPro Hero 5 through 10. dslrBooth’s unique integration with GoPro automatically sets the camera resolution and framerate as needed by your video timelines. It also seamlessly connects to your GoPro’s Wi-Fi connection to download captured footage while automatically connecting back to your regular Wi-Fi network to allow sharing over the internet as well as connection to our companion LumaShare companion app.
- The full screen notification window will close instantly when screen is clicked on.
- Removal of refresh rate warning message screen for displays with refresh rates under 70 fps.
- Fix for live view lagging when screen is maximized.
- Updated error message shown when GoPro disconnects.
- Updated error message when unable to write to Real Time Export Folder.
- Fix for software crashing when customize settings is clicked when there is no event name present.
- Remove notification that camera settings must be changed in the app that were showing at the wrong time.
- Fix for template changing for all events instead of event it was created for.
- Added support for Nikon Z30.
- Add support and fix issues for latest GoPro 11 firmware v1.20.