New features in this release:
- The large majority of webcams are now supported. This allows you to use the built-in or an external webcam as a primary or backup camera giving you more flexibility when running your photo booth events. This option is enabled for everyone but can be disabled under Settings > Options > Enable Webcams.
- Updates to handle changes introduced with Windows 10 Anniversary edition relating to full screen mode, swiping from edge of screen and displaying the Windows virtual keyboard. We recommend not running dslrBooth in Tablet Mode but it’ll work in Tablet Mode as well.
- On higher-end computers, Live view frame-rate has been optimized to be to twice as fast.
- Remove restriction that turned off live view after 5 minutes and restart live view if it’s turned off by the camera.
- At end of countdown, White screen or Say Cheese image now shows a bit earlier than before to give time for guests to react.
- Fix GIF generation in some rare cases where it was not generated.
- App size is now 5MB less!
To update, connect to the internet, start dslrBooth, click on Help, Check For Updates.