January 13th, 2016
dslrBooth for Windows v5.1.13
- Guests can view previous prints with the option to share them and print them. This can be accessed from the start screen by clicking on the thumbnail on the top right hand corner. This feature can be disabled under Settings > Display > Start Screen > Display Browse Button.
- You can now drag and drop green screen backgrounds instead of having to add them one by one. This is a good option if you don’t plan on using overlays. If you are, you can continue to add them one by one by clicking the Add Background button under Green Screen.
- If working with a 2×6 template and template is set to print two copies on a 4×6, print pop-up will display number of copies in doubles: 2,4,6,8. If guest chooses 2, only 1 4×6 with 2×6 copies will print.
- Improved keyboard for Windows 10 supporting native localized keyboard.
- Improved capturing with older Canon cameras.
- Remove auto-update error pop-up.
- Fix background mirroring when mirror live view is on.
- Support for JPG photos from Adobe Photoshop.
- Other minor bug fixes.