June 24th, 2014
dslrBooth for Windows 188.8.131.52
- Reprint improvements. You can now set the number of prints to print.
- Support for shooing in RAW + JPG. Previously you had to shoot in JPG.
- Support for Canon T5i (EOS 1200D).
- Fixes to printers with faulty printer drivers.
- Minor fixes to shooting video. Video has not been officially announced as supported yet but we have released it to get feedback from our customers. Let us know how it’s working out for you. Sharing features should work just like photo, just make sure to enable uploading to youtube under Settings > Sharing > Video. We’re excited about this new beta feature and would love to hear your feedback.