As promised, we’re continuing with the updates for our Mac software. dslrBooth for Mac v1.3 was just released and it includes the following features:
- App now sports the same great looks as our Windows software breaking up the flow into 3 different screens: Start, Capture, and Sharing.
- Capture screen now shows thumbnail of taken photos and a visual indicator of how many more photos to take.
- FREE E-mail sharing with Zero configuration. Yes, we provide unlimited e-mail sharing to you and you don’t have to setup any complicated sharing configuration.
- Drag & Drop Batch Processing. Drag and drop your JPG photos from Finder into dslrBooth’s main window and they’ll get processed just as if your camera had taken them. This is awesome for when you want to quickly test your template changes or if you want to batch process some photos taken outside of dslrBooth.
- Minor Template Editor UI tweaks bug fixes.
To update, go to Menu, dslrBooth, Check For Updates or install the latest from dslrBooth.com/download.
We hope you like these updates. Stay tuned for more exciting updates coming shortly.