We would first like to thank our customers for making dslrBooth what it is today. dslrBooth would not be what it is today without your support and feedback.
Here are the updates for this release:
- Improve green screen removal in auto mode.
- Ability to make photo larger than green screen background.
- Add On-Screen keyboard in different languages for Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Default keyboard to numeric keypad when sending SMS on Windows 8/10.
- Add setting for Maximum Number of Prints Per Session (Settings, Printing).
- Add keyboard shortcuts for printing multiple copies (use CTRL + 1 to 9 keys).
- Add shortcut for starting video session (v).
- Speed up loading of settings.
- Archive raw images that sometimes were not getting archived.
This release includes a major improvement to green screen leading to even greater results than before. Green screen removal now also adds support for slower PCs. There are several other updates in this release:
- Support for Nikon D5500, D3300, D7200, D750, D810, D4s
- Allow Facebook Pages to post to a person’s facebook profile.
- Faster Live view.
- Speedup printing.
- Option to select which effects to use.
- Disable Animated GIF if # of photos is 1.
- Better checking for internet connection when using Facebook, Twitter to work with networks where Ping is blocked.
Download the latest version now or restart your dslrBooth to download it automatically.
This brings brings a couple of commonly requested features:
- Option to move thumbnails during capture to top, bottom, left or right.
- Option to set countdown colors.
- Remove sharing links on emails if removed from email template.
- Memory usage tweaks.
- Better handling of facebook errors for posting to facebook pages.
- Speedup loading of settings window.
- Bug Fixes.