Customize html body of emails under Settings > Sharing > Email.
When there is only one dslrBooth software running on the network, fotoshare app will automatically connect with dslrBooth after 30 seconds. Great for permanent location set ups!
Processing Queue Shares
Better handling of failures and retries when processing queued shares while offline.
- Fix for sharing large boomerangs and GIFs by email
- Fix for scrolling issues on main screen when running boomerang or GIF only sessions (requires latest versions of dslrBooth (win 5.23/mac 3.02))
Template Editor Redesign
New Template Editor UI
Mac template editor now matches Windows with a grey and black UI.
Template Sort Order
New templates will now appear at the top of the template order.
Drop Shadow Settings
Change the angle, distance and spread of the drop shadow for text and graphics.
Align and Distribute
Select multiple items in the template to align or distribute them using the controls on the right side of the template editor.
Fill the background of the template with the background color tool.
Add the date and filename to the final print.
Set the resolution to 300×300 dpi or 600×600 dpi.
Lock layers using the layers panel so that layers will not move while creating the template.
Choose to view dimensions in pixels, inches or centimeters
Print Test Copy
Print a test copy of your template to check for sizing and positioning on paper.
- Require template to have at least one photo before proceeding to start screen.
- Fix for large boomerang/GIFs not sending over email.
Additional Email Functions
Fully customize E-mail template with image, attachment url, and sharing icons.
Add the option to display required disclaimer to guests. Disclaimer can be edited. Settings -> General -> Disclaimer.
Live View on Start Screen
Option to display live view on the start screen, allowing guests to see themselves prior to their session starting.
Originals on Sharing Screen
Choose to display or hide original photos on the sharing screen.
Canon Auto Exposure
Auto exposure for lower model Canon cameras that do not have auto exposure compensation. Settings -> Camera
- Add option to auto-rotate print to match paper orientation.
- Various stability and performance enhancements.
- Support for OS X 10.13.
- Bug fix for sharing to facebook pages and page and album drop downs.
- View and share original photos from sharing screen.
- Send originals to fotoShare iPad app.
- Rotate live view setting to allow for mounting camera in various orientations.
- Add graphical menu.
- Disallow Cmd + Escape from bypassing PIN code entry screen.
- Moved timers from Camera to Display settings tab.
- Allow use of space bar to trigger camera if auto-focus fails on Nikon cameras.
To install the latest update, open dslrBooth, go to top menu > dslrBooth > Check For Updates.
Fixed posting to Facebook Pages.
To update, go to dslrBooth, Check For Updates.
New features in this release:
- Browse and print previous photos.
- Generate and share animated GIF (OS X 10.9+).
- Use PIN to lock application in full screen.
- Add option to retake last photo.
- Allow setting of background color for all screens.
- Fix tracking of number of prints.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
To install update, open dslrBooth, go to Menu > dslrBooth > Check For Updates.
This is an update addressing performance issues faced by users who use dslrBooth with no internet connection. After 1.5 – 3 hours, application would lag with v5.4 release. This issue has been addressed with this update.
Update also fixes issue where dslrBooth was not properly shut down on some Windows 10 machines and in that case, it would not be able to restart cleanly.
Please install the update by going to Help, Check For Updates or download directly from http://dslrbooth.com/download
If you had issues these last few days, we strongly encourage you to connect your camera and run dslrBooth through 30 sessions with no internet connection. You should have no issues after installing the update.
If you do have any additional concerns, please contact our support team at http://support.dslrbooth.com. If you need technical support, we can help you faster if you go to Help, Send Debug Log, and let us know the Case ID when you contact our support team.
We apologize for anyone who has had issues with dslrBooth over the last several days and we thank you for your patience.