Synchronize Events Across Booths
Access your events from multiple devices with dslrBooth’s sync feature. When creating an event, the event along with settings and any assets such as templates, backgrounds, and overlays will upload to the cloud when connected to the internet. Events can be synched across multiple machines while using the same fotoShare account, including accounts with multiple serial numbers.
Including event settings, the following will be synched:
- Green screen backgrounds and overlays
- GIF overlays
- Virtual attendant mp3s/mp4s
- Start screen images
- Say cheese images
- Video Overlays
- Digital Props
When upgrading to version 38 of dslrBooth it can take a few minutes for the syncing to occur. This will only happen when first updating to version 38.
The asset manager will show you any assets that you have uploaded, allowing you to choose from previous uploaded assets or upload new assets. Assets will stay in the asset manager unless deleted and are global across events across all devices, allowing the user to access assets from other devices that were previously uploaded.
- Fix for Green Screen, Beauty filter error message appearing for some users
- Fix for Browse button missing when Select a Template is turned on
- Fix for start screen virtual attendant video not playing after first session
- Fix for incorrect print count when using Guest QR Code
- Fix for Next button shown as covered when using smaller screen resolution sizes
- Fix issue with French translation.
- Fix template import issue.
- Fix for Save As New not creating a copy.
- Fix for Template Name not being able to be changed.
- Fix for missing image error.