Updated Main Screen
The main guest screen now displays more thumbnails to allow for easier scrolling through sessions.
You can now export completed and pending shares to a CSV file including guests’ email addresses, phone numbers, and other sharing types. Settings > Sharing Status > Export.
The print pop-up now displays a + and – sign to make it easier to change the number of copies.
Next and Back Buttons
Next and back buttons have been added to the full screen view to view other photos/videos from the same session.
This update also includes:
- Adds new animations when transitioning across different screens.
- Adds a progress bar as a visual indicator so guests know how much time they have left to share their photos. The timer is restarted with every sharing action.
Support for Canon cameras on MAC OS X 10.15.2
OS X 10.15.2 has broken communication with Canon cameras, this release fixes this issue and Canon cameras once again work with dslrBooth.
The sharing screen now has a new improved design. The sharing buttons may also be placed on the bottom rather than the right side.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixes UI issue when user has a large number of facebook pages.
- Fixes crash when user does not select a facebook album.
Privacy Shield Certification for GDPR
We are glad to inform you that dslrBooth has completed certification with the EU-US Privacy Shield. The GDPR has specific requirements regarding the transfer of data out of the EU. One of these requirements is that the transfer must only happen to countries deemed as having adequate data protection laws. Through compliance and certification with the EU-US Privacy Shield, dslrBooth is deemed to have adequate protection. EU Member State requirements for prior approval of data transfers either are waived or approval will be automatically granted.
Sharing Status Improvements
You can now export shares outside of the app including phone numbers, emails that shares were sent to.
The sharing status details now takes up the full width of the screen to show more information.
Share Single Photos Using LumaShare
When using LumaShare, you can now share the individual photos as well.
Overlay Size Warning
When choosing an overlay, if it is an incorrect size, a warning will appear with correct size of the overlay.
There is now a new customizable printing notification after guest chooses to print. The word printing can be modified under Settings, Printing.
If you are running more than two booths using LumaBooth, you now have the option to purchase additional licenses at fotoShare Cloud.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks
This update also:
- Fixes blurry thumbnails on the LumaShare app.
- Fixes boomerang crashing for specific iPad models.
- Fixes videos recording without audio on specific iPad models.
- Fixes rare sharing issue where shares were not sent if there was an issue with a previous share.
- Automatically reconnects to previously configured DNP printer when the app starts.
- Properly resets white balance when using manual camera settings.
- With iOS 13, Apple modified the AirDrop function. Please see our support article how-to optimize AirDrop sharing.