Customize html body of emails under Settings > Sharing > Email.
When there is only one dslrBooth software running on the network, fotoshare app will automatically connect with dslrBooth after 30 seconds. Great for permanent location set ups!
Processing Queue Shares
Better handling of failures and retries when processing queued shares while offline.
- Fix for sharing large boomerangs and GIFs by email
- Fix for scrolling issues on main screen when running boomerang or GIF only sessions (requires latest versions of dslrBooth (win 5.23/mac 3.02))
Template Editor Redesign
New Template Editor UI
Mac template editor now matches Windows with a grey and black UI.
Template Sort Order
New templates will now appear at the top of the template order.
Drop Shadow Settings
Change the angle, distance and spread of the drop shadow for text and graphics.
Align and Distribute
Select multiple items in the template to align or distribute them using the controls on the right side of the template editor.
Fill the background of the template with the background color tool.
Add the date and filename to the final print.
Set the resolution to 300×300 dpi or 600×600 dpi.
Lock layers using the layers panel so that layers will not move while creating the template.
Choose to view dimensions in pixels, inches or centimeters
Print Test Copy
Print a test copy of your template to check for sizing and positioning on paper.
- Require template to have at least one photo before proceeding to start screen.
- Fix for large boomerang/GIFs not sending over email.
Survey and Data Collection
Add survey questions for guests to answer after their photos are taken. In the print layout screen you can add the guests answers to the template.
Increase length of mp4 files
mp4 files will now be a minimum of 3 seconds to allow for posting to social media such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Clicking outside of the start screen text boxes will now save the text entered