We’ve had many requests to allow for uploading prints to Facebook Pages in the background as they’re created. This way guests will have immediate access to the photos on facebook and can share them right away.
We’ve listened and included this in our Professional Edition. Users of our trial and standard edition can test out this feature as well but will have instructional text attached to their photos.
To set it up, simply to go Settings, Sharing, Facebook Page. Enable this feature, then login to Facebook and choose the page and album to post your photos to.
An internet connection is required for uploading.
We have overhauled the Green Screen functionality in our Professional Edition and added the following features:
- Add multiple backgrounds instead of just 1. You can choose to have the user’s choose the background they wish to use or have dslrBooth cycle through your backgrounds automatically.
- Live View Green Screen – Live view can optionally replace your green screen with your chosen background with the same outstanding results as the main photo green screen replacement.
- Foregrounds – When adding a background, you have the option to add a foreground as well. This is useful for making Magazine Covers, multi-layer backgrounds, cartoon/person cut-outs, etc…
- Key Color – You can optionally set the key color to remove. The automatic setting does a great job of setting the key color but if you want complete control over chroma keying, you can now pick your color.
- New intuitive Green Screen Preferences window that’s much more intuitive.
- Performance Improvements – You can now green screen using larger background images and processing is much faster.
dslrBooth for Windows now includes a powerful Template Editor to allow you to customize your prints without having to resort to 3rd party imaging software such as Photoshop. This makes the process of customizing your prints a painless one. You can add photos, images, text, shapes, borders, and shadows. We’ve also released a video tutorial on how to use the new Template Editor.
This is a free update for all our existing users. Just restart dslrBooth to get the update.
For users who have created overlays to use in our older editions, click on Branding, choose the matching template, then Add Image, select your overlay and you’re done.
For users who created custom layouts in older editions, you can import them by opening up Branding then clicking on the Import icon in the toolbar, browse for your photos which is usually under My Pictures\dslrBooth\Layouts\ and import it.
As always, we’re aiming to make dslrBooth as intuitive and easy to use as possible for everyone. We hope you enjoy this new feature.