New features in this release:
- Browse and print previous photos.
- Generate and share animated GIF (OS X 10.9+).
- Use PIN to lock application in full screen.
- Add option to retake last photo.
- Allow setting of background color for all screens.
- Fix tracking of number of prints.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
To install update, open dslrBooth, go to Menu > dslrBooth > Check For Updates.
- Returns higher resolution Instagram Photo.
- Fixes rare instagram login issues for Mac users.
- Non-square photos are fetched without cropping.
- Compatibility with instagram’s latest changes.
Update by going to Help, Check for Updates (Windows), or hashPrinter, Check for Updates (Mac).
This is an update addressing performance issues faced by users who use dslrBooth with no internet connection. After 1.5 – 3 hours, application would lag with v5.4 release. This issue has been addressed with this update.
Update also fixes issue where dslrBooth was not properly shut down on some Windows 10 machines and in that case, it would not be able to restart cleanly.
Please install the update by going to Help, Check For Updates or download directly from http://dslrbooth.com/download
If you had issues these last few days, we strongly encourage you to connect your camera and run dslrBooth through 30 sessions with no internet connection. You should have no issues after installing the update.
If you do have any additional concerns, please contact our support team at http://support.dslrbooth.com. If you need technical support, we can help you faster if you go to Help, Send Debug Log, and let us know the Case ID when you contact our support team.
We apologize for anyone who has had issues with dslrBooth over the last several days and we thank you for your patience.
Updates included in this release:
- Allow sorting of green screen backgrounds by dragging and dropping from Green Screen window.
- App will now remember the last used green screen and default to it for a new session.
- Add button to print a test copy from the template editor.
- Add additional placeholder fields to be used in HTML E-mail Templates. Image Page URL (fotoshare_url) and (attached_image_url). Removed character limit on email template. These changes should allow for much more flexibility when designing email templates.
- Properly handle margins when printing with printers that can choose between borderless and bordered prints.
- Better layout of sharing buttons on smaller screens.
- Enlarge hotspot for entering/exiting full screen for smaller screens.
- Add Keyboard shortcuts for choosing a template on the start screen (Right/Left/Space or Enter).
- Disable Virtual Keyboard on Settings window.
- Gallery of previous prints now displays photos sorted from newest to oldest.
- Display loading graphic while sharing to guest’s facebook wall.
- Fix space bar not working after printing.
- Disable setting of data directory to network share.
- Bug fix for issues with older Canon cameras that did not support liveview.
- Template Editor bug fixes.