Updated Green Screen Setting UI
Green Screen settings now has a new UI that makes it easier to setup both when you use flash and when you don’t.
Animated Overlays for GIFs/Boomerang
You can now add more overlays to your GIFs or boomerang videos than you have frames to create an animation on top of your photos/video. Settings > GIF> Overlays. As before, overlays should be a series of PNG transparent files.
New Supported Cameras
- Nikon D5600
- Canon EOS Kiss X9i/EOS Rebel T7i / EOS 800D
- Canon EOS 9000D / EOS 77D
- EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS 200D/ EOS Rebel SL2/ Kiss X9
Change Foreground Color
Change the color of all buttons on the start screen including the Retake Button, Green Screen Start button and Full Screen button.
Email and SMS Send Icon
Instead of a checkmark, guests will now see the traditional send icon when sharing via SMS or Email.
Option to change the text when Email or SMS is queued has been added. Settings > Display > Text.
PhotoShop Post Processing Time
Photoshop post processing time has been extended from 7 seconds to 30 seconds. This will allow for droplets with a large amount of layers to be processed and apply the effect to photos from dslrBooth.
- Add a video or audio prompt that will appear before the guest leaves their signature.
- Green screen now works with boomerang GIFs.
- Boomerang speed ranges from 50ms to 500ms.
- Choose a template will no longer appear when using Boomerang only.
- Disable spacebar when Done button is hidden.
- Single photos will print without printing the template.
- GIFs will no longer skip overlays or images.
- Virtual Keyboard opens with Windows 10 devices with latest windows update.
- Retake button no longer causes delay/lagging.
- Correct shutter speed is set at the end of live view.