This release includes a major improvement to green screen leading to even greater results than before. Green screen removal now also adds support for slower PCs. There are several other updates in this release:
- Support for Nikon D5500, D3300, D7200, D750, D810, D4s
- Allow Facebook Pages to post to a person’s facebook profile.
- Faster Live view.
- Speedup printing.
- Option to select which effects to use.
- Disable Animated GIF if # of photos is 1.
- Better checking for internet connection when using Facebook, Twitter to work with networks where Ping is blocked.
Download the latest version now or restart your dslrBooth to download it automatically.
This brings brings a couple of commonly requested features:
- Option to move thumbnails during capture to top, bottom, left or right.
- Option to set countdown colors.
- Remove sharing links on emails if removed from email template.
- Memory usage tweaks.
- Better handling of facebook errors for posting to facebook pages.
- Speedup loading of settings window.
- Bug Fixes.
DSLR cameras are awesome, but for many, they have way too many settings that it gets overwhelming. Here at dslrBooth, we’re all about making running your own photo booth a breeze. To that effect, this update brings an awesome camera wizard that will guide you to set up your dslr camera to take properly exposed photos that are neither too bright or too dark. Whether you’re not using a flash or you’re using an on-camera flash or an external flash, our wizard will guide you and even automatically change the camera settings for you to optimal settings to make sure that your photos look their best.
Download the latest version from dslrbooth.com/download or simply startup dslrBooth and agree to install the update.
This release also contains minor bug fixes as well as the following:
- Add option to turn off/on live view auto exposure to accommodate really old Canon dslr cameras.
- Experimental support for live view on Nikon Df. If you’re using one, contact us and let us know how it’s working for you.