- View and share original photos from sharing screen.
- Send originals to fotoShare iPad app.
- Rotate live view setting to allow for mounting camera in various orientations.
- Add graphical menu.
- Disallow Cmd + Escape from bypassing PIN code entry screen.
- Moved timers from Camera to Display settings tab.
- Allow use of space bar to trigger camera if auto-focus fails on Nikon cameras.
To install the latest update, open dslrBooth, go to top menu > dslrBooth > Check For Updates.
Fixed posting to Facebook Pages.
To update, go to dslrBooth, Check For Updates.
New features in this release:
- Browse and print previous photos.
- Generate and share animated GIF (OS X 10.9+).
- Use PIN to lock application in full screen.
- Add option to retake last photo.
- Allow setting of background color for all screens.
- Fix tracking of number of prints.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
To install update, open dslrBooth, go to Menu > dslrBooth > Check For Updates.
- Returns higher resolution Instagram Photo.
- Fixes rare instagram login issues for Mac users.
- Non-square photos are fetched without cropping.
- Compatibility with instagram’s latest changes.
Update by going to Help, Check for Updates (Windows), or hashPrinter, Check for Updates (Mac).
This is an update addressing performance issues faced by users who use dslrBooth with no internet connection. After 1.5 – 3 hours, application would lag with v5.4 release. This issue has been addressed with this update.
Update also fixes issue where dslrBooth was not properly shut down on some Windows 10 machines and in that case, it would not be able to restart cleanly.
Please install the update by going to Help, Check For Updates or download directly from http://dslrbooth.com/download
If you had issues these last few days, we strongly encourage you to connect your camera and run dslrBooth through 30 sessions with no internet connection. You should have no issues after installing the update.
If you do have any additional concerns, please contact our support team at http://support.dslrbooth.com. If you need technical support, we can help you faster if you go to Help, Send Debug Log, and let us know the Case ID when you contact our support team.
We apologize for anyone who has had issues with dslrBooth over the last several days and we thank you for your patience.