- View and share original photos from sharing screen.
- Send originals to fotoShare iPad app.
- Rotate live view setting to allow for mounting camera in various orientations.
- Add graphical menu.
- Disallow Cmd + Escape from bypassing PIN code entry screen.
- Moved timers from Camera to Display settings tab.
- Allow use of space bar to trigger camera if auto-focus fails on Nikon cameras.
To install the latest update, open dslrBooth, go to top menu > dslrBooth > Check For Updates.
Change camera settings
Directly change cameras settings through dslrBooth by clicking on Tools, DSLR Camera Settings (Canon + Nikon).
GIF Only Booth
Run a GIF-only booth with no prints. Settings, GIF, GIF Only. # of photos is set by number of photos in template even though template will not generate a print.
Sharing Original Photos
Original photos will now appear on the share screen with gifs and prints.
Original Photos on Fotoshare app
Original photos are now sent to the fotoShare iPad app. On the fotoshare app, click Settings, General and enable Prints, Gifs and Photos.
Displays connection status to fotoShare iPad app under Settings, Print.
Create Facebook Album
Allow entry of new Facebook page album name under Settings, Sharing, Facebook Pages.
- Fix for Virtual Attendant clearing custom settings when it was turned off.
- Fix for album names with non-latin letters.
- Fix for e-mail not sending when template was over 4000 characters.
- Internet firewall pop-up will now display a max of 3 times for those using 3rd party firewalls.
This is a FREE update if you have purchased dslrBooth within the last year or have purchased a renewal license. To update your software, open dslrBooth, then go to Help, Check for Updates. You can renew your license from within the software as well.
- Fix for stats not updating under Settings, Stats for printing, facebook, and twitter.
- Fix for display issues of main window and settings window with resolutions of 768px.
- Fix for play back of select an effect audio prompt.
To update, go to dslrBooth, Help, Check for Updates.
Fixed posting to Facebook Pages.
To update, go to dslrBooth, Check For Updates.
This release was entirely based on our most requested customer requests. As always, we would love to hear from you on how we can grow and improve dslrbooth.
Mirror Booth Features:
- Added Virtual Attendant feature to allow for adding animations at the start screen, before capture, after capture, during processing, after processing, and at end of session. mp4 video files and/or mp3 files can be played. For before capture and after capture, multiple files can be played and one will play at random until all files are played.
- Added 10 High Definition video animations with white background. Additional animations can be purchased from our online store.
- Added signature option to allow guests to sign on a touch screen or with a mouse. Signature is then added to the template at any location and size. To enable this feature, go to Template Editor, Add User Data, Options Panel, Change Date to Signature.
New GIF Features
- Up-to 12 unique photos can be added to a template instead of 4.
- GIF have a boomerang option where they can play forward then reverse and repeat (Settings, GIF).
- GIFs can be saved to a larger size for a higher quality version.
- GIFs can be saved and shared to instagram from e-mail.
We have overhauled template editor UI and added new functionality:
- Redesigned user interface for improved usability and design.
- Multi-select elements using SHIFT + mouse select or in Layers sub-panel.
- Move, align, distribute, and duplicate multiple elements.
- Add additional shapes to template.
- Improved way of selecting template size, background and element colors.
- Font preview in font dropdown.
Other Features and Fixes
- Faster start-up and capture with webcams.
- Support for Nikon D3400.
- Fix sharing issues with Facebook.
- Fix sharing with VK.com.
- Improve e-mail sending through firewalls.
- Improvements for Canon liveview and capture.
- More informative message for firewall issues.
- Support printing from upcoming version of fotoShare.
Minor update to fix memory issue when using multiple templates on the start screen.
Checkout this great setup and ad by by our friends over at Printsta in Belgium for their hashtag printing kiosk powered by HashPrinter.