- Fix for stats not updating under Settings, Stats for printing, facebook, and twitter.
- Fix for display issues of main window and settings window with resolutions of 768px.
- Fix for play back of select an effect audio prompt.
To update, go to dslrBooth, Help, Check for Updates.
Fixed posting to Facebook Pages.
To update, go to dslrBooth, Check For Updates.
This release was entirely based on our most requested customer requests. As always, we would love to hear from you on how we can grow and improve dslrbooth.
Mirror Booth Features:
- Added Virtual Attendant feature to allow for adding animations at the start screen, before capture, after capture, during processing, after processing, and at end of session. mp4 video files and/or mp3 files can be played. For before capture and after capture, multiple files can be played and one will play at random until all files are played.
- Added 10 High Definition video animations with white background. Additional animations can be purchased from our online store.
- Added signature option to allow guests to sign on a touch screen or with a mouse. Signature is then added to the template at any location and size. To enable this feature, go to Template Editor, Add User Data, Options Panel, Change Date to Signature.
New GIF Features
- Up-to 12 unique photos can be added to a template instead of 4.
- GIF have a boomerang option where they can play forward then reverse and repeat (Settings, GIF).
- GIFs can be saved to a larger size for a higher quality version.
- GIFs can be saved and shared to instagram from e-mail.
We have overhauled template editor UI and added new functionality:
- Redesigned user interface for improved usability and design.
- Multi-select elements using SHIFT + mouse select or in Layers sub-panel.
- Move, align, distribute, and duplicate multiple elements.
- Add additional shapes to template.
- Improved way of selecting template size, background and element colors.
- Font preview in font dropdown.
Other Features and Fixes
- Faster start-up and capture with webcams.
- Support for Nikon D3400.
- Fix sharing issues with Facebook.
- Fix sharing with VK.com.
- Improve e-mail sending through firewalls.
- Improvements for Canon liveview and capture.
- More informative message for firewall issues.
- Support printing from upcoming version of fotoShare.
Minor update to fix memory issue when using multiple templates on the start screen.
Checkout this great setup and ad by by our friends over at Printsta in Belgium for their hashtag printing kiosk powered by HashPrinter.
We are happy to announce the release of LumaBooth, our professional photo booth app for the iPad. LumaBooth puts you in complete control with fully manual control of the built-in cameras for consistent and high quality photos and prints. LumaBooth includes many of dslrBooth’s powerful features such as customizable templates, generating animated GIFs, and sharing to e-mail, sms, facebook, and twitter. You can also print to both Airprint and legacy desktop or professional printers.
View More Information
New features in this release:
- Added optional disclaimer that guests must agree to (Settings, General, Disclaimer. Button text can be changed under Settings, Display, Text).
- Added setting to adjust print margins and scale (Settings, Printing).
- Added British and German prompts with male and female voices (Settings, Sounds).
- Added Setting to select webcam quality and frame-rate (Camera, Webcam Resolution).
- Add video thumbnails to browse view.
- UI improvements to sharing screen.
- Disable print button for 3 seconds to avoid accidental multiple clicks.
- Modify attachments so they cannot be incorrectly cached by mobile email clients.
- Fix for detection of Nikon D3000 and D3100.
- Fix selection of live view key color.
- Move facebook approval window lower on screen so guest can see the print before approving.
- Make facebook guest login window taller to accommodate cookie notice.
- Add lock/unlock and browse buttons to video start screen.
- Lower CPU Usage for Sony cameras.
- Fix for Sony cameras not getting detected with multiple network cards.
- Properly relate shares to online image at fotoshare.co admin.
- Improve quality of test photo on green screen settings screen.
- Better handling of Canon busy errors. Also added option to delay triggering camera at the end of live view to avoid Canon busy error (Settings, Camera, Canon Delay Capture).
To update, go to Help, Check for updates or download the latest from http://dslrbooth.com/download.