Professional Edition for Windows
We’ve released our two top requested features in a professional edition for Windows 7 and Windows 8 of our software. These features are:
- Live View which allows people to see a video of themselves before the camera takes a picture. This is supported by most recent dslr cameras.
- Green Screen (Chroma Key) allowing the replacement of a green or blue background with a custom background. We’re using state of the art Green Screen technology and in our usual style have taken out all the complexity of doing green screen. The process is completely automated and effortless.
Standard Edition for Windows
Our software that’s always been available and has the core features is now called the Standard Edition. We managed to throw in a few features in this release including:
- Layout/Overlay Wizard to streamline the way to choose your layout and brand with your overlay. This is now available with a realtime preview of how your prints will come out.
- Faster connection to Nikon cameras.
- Retry triggering camera up to four times when camera is unable to autofocus.
- Minor Redesign of Start Button and lower bar.
Updating From Older Versions
You’ll need to uninstall dslrBooth, download the latest version from our website and install it.
Professional Edition for Mac
At this time, we do not have a Professional Edition for the Mac but let us know you’re interested by filling this form and you’ll encourage us to build it.